by: Ahamad Yanuana Samantho
A phamplet containing the following was distributed at a mosque in Chicago recently. Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, a Hindu Professor, in his stunning book claims that the description of the ‘AVATAR” found in the Holy Books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.).
Recently in India, a fact-revealing book has been published. The book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country.If the author of this were a Muslim he probably would have been arrested or murdered.
Perhaps all copies of this book would have been confiscated. Maybe, even a ban would have been extended. A riot and violence would have broken out against the innocent Muslims and their blood would been shed.
Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, is a learned and famous Hindu Professor. The book is called ‘KALKI AVATAR”. Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar at the Allahabad University in India.
After years of research, he published this book and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of arguments as authentic.
According to the Hindu belief, the Hindu world awaits “the guide and leader” named “Kalki Avatar”. However, the description as given in the Holy scriptures of the Hinduspoints only to Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) of Arabia. Therefore, the Hindus of the world should not wait any longer for the arrival of “Kalki Avatar” (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet
Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) as “Kalki Avatar”. These are his facts verified and supported by eight other prominent pundits.
What the author says is that Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from
this world fourteen centuries years ago. The author produces sound evidences from the Vedas and other Holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:-
1. In the Puranas (Hindu Scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for the guidance of the whole world and allhuman beings;
2. According to the Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab region;
3. In the books of the Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion.
VISHNU (Meaning GOD) + BHAGAT (Meaning SLAVE) = SLAVE of GOD = ABDULLAH (In Arabic) is the name of Prophet’s Muhammed’s (P.B.U.H.) father.
SUMAANI (Meaning PEACE and CALMNESS) = AMEENAH (Meaning PEACE in Arabic) is the name of the Prophet Muhammed’s (P.B.U.H.) mother.
4. In the religious books of the Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and trustful person in the region. Without any doubt, Prophet Muhammed is acclaimed to possess these qualities;
5. It is stated in the Vedas (Holy Boook of the Hindu religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an Honourable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) belonged to;
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His Messenger (Angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) through His Messenger (Angel Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.
7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the world and the seven skies. Indication of Burraq (the horse) and Mee’raj (the night when Prophet Muhammed(P.B. U.H.) travelled the seven skies;
8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with Divine Help. This was particularly proved in the “Battle of Uhud”.
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Prophet Muhammed was born on the 12th of Rabbi-Ul -Awwal (Hijra Calendar;
10.Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. The author here draws the attention of the Hindus that the real days of the horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the Divine Book, the Holy Quran, contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.). The Author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.
Source: https://ahmadsamantho.wordpress.com (2010)